Fate Of Embra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of embra is a pokemon roleplay designed to make the roleplayer expiriance life as both a trainer and a team member of the many factions

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me fall in and sink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainer Alex
Admin
Trainer Alex

Place you started journey : Embark Town

Let me fall in and sink Empty
PostSubject: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

It was a quit night in embark town, no pokemon were out at play no people training hard and long in to the night.Which was strange for such a place.Something was about to happen that would change embark town and the people living there.Earlier that day the Trainer-to-be Alex was playing catch with his father and Ambipom.Alex loved playing with the two because he admired his fathers command over his pokemon.He also amired the respect Ambipom had for his father.He missed the ball as it was thrown to him.He was forced to run into the dence bushes and tees to get it.Once he emerged he found his father on his pokeGear.

"I am sorry alex i must go.." his father said and ran toward the house.As his father ran he heard him speaking on the phone to someone "Team who..." Alex diden't think anything of this for father got calls like this all the time.

The rest of the night progressed and he fell asleep.But before he told his mother where his father ran off to.She was not to suprised either.Alex was fast asleep when the first of the sounds came.Soon after as alex jerked awake he heard several screams.Alex who was scared at this point hopped out of bed and ran to the window.The sight made his jaw drop.He saw some of the local trainers out in there pajamas with there pokemon called out.A couple of the houses had caught fire and there was a group of trainers walking nearer to the Trainers in PJ's.They had a werid crest on there black and red clothing.This coulden't be good.Not at all.Alex quickly got dressed and ran into the living room.His mother was standing there holding two pokeballs.

"Alex you need to get out of town..you need to get into the forest and stay in the spot we talked about..remember the one we picked out for if an emergancy happends..by the small waterfall..." she spoke quietly.There was something wrong in her voice.

"I-I remember the one mother..I am to go there aren't I?" he asked.From his voice one could hear many emotions the most dominent that of fear.His mother nodded and heard a slam on the door and a feint "Machoke!" his mother yelled at him to crawl out of the window.Alex ran to the living room window and opened it.He turned to look at his mother as she called out her pokemon.His mother was never a trainer."Pidgey,poochyena come out" she said.She sounded nervous.He continued to worm his way out of the window.Once more then half way out he fell the rest of the way and landed stomach first in the soft dirt.He heard shouts regarding Trainers who were standing in there way, and how no mercy would be shown to them.This made alex even more nervous.He stood up and brushed the dirt off of him.He ran toward the one clearing into the forest.He stopped as soon as he could.There were members of this "team" standing in his way.One had a Ivysaur in front of him the other had a staryu.The first one yelled "vine whip!" and the Ivysaur sprang into action.

Alex was caught around the ankles by the vines and knocked to his feet.he knew he was caught for sure.Just as the Ivysaur was pulling him closer to the members a small Grey blur slammed into the Ivysaur.This was poochyenas tackle attack.Caught unaware of the attack the Grass pokemon had n o choice but to retract his vines.He looked over and saw his mother and pidgey standing there ready to battle them both.

"Go alex now.." she said in a hushed tone.Alex scrambled to his feet and full on ran into the forest, two others of the team chased him in but were falling behind.Last thing he saw of his mother was the poochyena being called back into it's pokeball and pidgey being called into battle.Alex darted through the trees.He stopped and placed his hands on his knees and started to breath heavy like.He was exausted.He slowly walked through some more trees before coming to a clearing and a small water fall.This was the place his mother instructed him to go.He sat at the base next to the water and looked toward the village.A line of smoke was filling the air from the burning buildings.He heard shouts and commands from the men who seemed to be attacking.He put his head in his arms afraid of what he would find if he went back."Come now little boy..don't struggle no more!" Said a cold..threatning voice.

Alex scrambled to his feet and tried to back away from the two men who drew closer.They both laughed and took out a pokeball."Come on out Krabby!" the first shouted.The other replaced the pokeball in his hand with a different one on his belt and shouted "Let's get 'Em Machoke!" Alex started to breath heavy.He had no choice but to surrender to these men.As he was about to speak he saw a faint orange glow jump out of the water.It shot a stream of water from it's mouth and slammed into the machoke from the side.The pokemon was knocked off it's feet and struggled to get up.The man who owned the machoke l9ooked over and cussed."Did he have a pokemon?!" He asked his partner the man shrugged."No clue but let's go Krabby!" The krabby sprang into action and shot bubbles at the mysterious arrival.The orange pokemon dived into the water to evade the bubbles."Little chicken" one of the men roared.The other simply laughed.

Alex one chance of help was gone .The orange pokemon did not re-appear and the machoke was on it's feet again.The machoke was ordered to run for Alex grab and knock him out.Alex was scared and shouted.He covered his face in his arms and waited to be hit.A cry from beside him erupted in his ears it was a mix of "Machooooke!" and "Buizel!" alex looked up to see a pokemon that resembled a fox but it had some sort of floatation sac around it's neck.It had tohe machoke on the ground again.This time it wasen't getting up.The two growled and slammed there feet on the ground."This is only one boy who needs him.Let's go we are pulling out anyway!" the first said and they trotted through the woods rather angry.Alex looked at his savior and wispered his thanks.The pokemon nodded but said nothing.He looked back at the village then to Buizel."Will you help me save my mother...please..?" he begged.The pokemon did not have to think about it.He knew.They both ran for the village.It was a two or three minute run through the trees.When they emerged they were shocked.

Looking around the site was horrid.People were laying on the ground hurt.There pokemon had ben stolen.The researcher was gathering everyone in the lab.alex joined them .He wanted to find his mother "Sir!" he shouted at him.The Researcher turned to him."Alex..they took your mother..when your father arrived..the man in charge of the attack...Was to strong..They have your father.Who is this...?" he asked looking down at the buizel.Alex explained to him what happened in the forest.The Researcher Owen was rather amazed."I bet you want to go and look for your parents..i would to..here take this..it will help you if Buizel wished to help you" he said and handed alex a pokeball.Alex turned to the Orange pokemon.

"Will you help me get to my parents?" he asked.Again the pokemon did not need to be asked twice.It nodded and turned away.Alex tossed the ball gently agaist it and a red aura warped it into the ball.Alex put the ball on the first clip on his belt."I think you should wait a few days before setting out.That will give me some time to maybe send a few trainers with you or..help you..or at least get you some items you will need" he finished with a sigh.Alex nodded and slowly exited the lab.He was tired.He was eager to set off on a journey to find his mother his father and there pokemon.No matter where it took him.It did not matter he would do it.As he slowly walked toward his house to rest until the morning he felt a new found courage and passion.The feeling of revenge.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonembra.board-directory.net
Black&White

Black&White

Place you started journey : Tyrasan

PostSubject: Re: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Rose tightened the strap on her bag, staring at the fork in the road. "Did he say left or right?" She asked herself. "I knew I should've gotten a map when I had the chance!" Her voice startled a small flock of pidgey, which in turn startled her. "Well I'll just choose one and if it's the wrong way I'll come back and try again." With that little conflict dealt with, Rose started her walk on the left road. "I need to get to Embark soon." The realization of the matter made her walk even faster.

By the time Rose got there it was already morning and unfortunatly she was tired. "I can't believe I walked all night." Her attention was directed to the houses and buildings. "Burned." She whispered. Some of the houses were just scorched, but the others were almost burned all the way to the ground. "Maybe this was a bad time." Rose turned around on her heels. The pictures of the houses and people made her sigh. "Might as see what happened." She said turning back around and started walking farther into the village to see if anyone could explain the situation.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Alex
Admin
Trainer Alex

PostSubject: Re: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Alex arose in the early morning,buisel had been up all night looking out for the people who had scome earlier that day.He got out of bed and walked out of the house.It was morning,just like that everything was back to normal.The sun rose once again.This told him nothing but that his parents meant nothing to the world.They meant everything to him.He glanced around for abit wondering what was everyone going to do now.It had been a long night as far as he could tell no one had gotten sleep.The Reasearcher owen just left the lab and started walking toward him.Aside from him there were few people out this morning.Everyone wanted to rest after the long night. "Ah Alex,I have not found any trainers who have wanted to help but i am sure something will come along."

Alex looked around again.There was a girl, who looked out of place for he had never seen her here before.Other then her the others who were out were picking up there things.They had not had a chance against the organized teams.This made Alex alot more angry.Picking on innocent trainers when they knew they were weaker.They are cowards "That is all right Owen.I am sure we can manage on our own" He turned to the Girl,wondering what she was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Black&White

Black&White

PostSubject: Re: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Rose horrible as if she were guilty. She shook her head and kept walking on, remembering the time when she was accussed of having a soft heart. Some more bird pokemon flew by and one of them eyed Rose with a glare. She shivered and quickly looked away. Again she adjusted the strap on her bag and stopped walking when a boy turned to her. "He looks like he's just beginning." She thought and gave a shy smile. Never was she good with meeting new people. But this village seemed to be in a tough situation and she was willing to do something about it. "H-hello." Rose stuttered, moving her gaze to the other trainers. Another man caught her eye. He looked to be a professor. "Professor Owen maybe?" Rose thought, before realizing she was just standing there. "I'm sorry." She apologized for staring.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Alex
Admin
Trainer Alex

PostSubject: Re: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Alex smiled and glanced to the pokemon flying by."No need to be sorry child" said professer Owen.Alex smiled to her before walking over.He glanced at her for a moment."I'm sorry...there isn't much we can do,but is there anything you would like?" he was asking in fear she were one of the people who attacked.Although the sight of her threw him off.He did not want anything to happen to the village or anyone while he was away.He placed a hand in his poket and buisel nudged him."You're ready to go aren't you?" the pokemon gave a soft cry before walking a few steps away from them.Alex turned his eyes back to Rose.Wondering what she came to a small town like this for.
Back to top Go down
Black&White

Black&White

PostSubject: Re: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Rose smiled and reached into her bag, pulling out a letter. She handed it to Professor Owen. "My mom sent me here. She said that someone called Professor Owen could help me." Her voice started to shake. "I haven't exactly started my journey yet and she said he could help me get started. Victoria May, you might know her. She used to live here." She explained quietly. "I would've been here sooner, but I got into some trouble with these strange people." Rose glanced at the buizel and smiled. "Is he your pokemon?" She asked. "He's a strong looking buizel. Must be a good fighter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me fall in and sink   Let me fall in and sink Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me fall in and sink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate Of Embra :: Role-play :: Embark Town-
Jump to: